As a psychotherapist, I am trained and skilled at providing individual therapy with adults and adolescents, and also couples therapy.
My treatment specialization includes:
- Depression and Anxiety
- Relationship Problems
- Teen Issues
- Grief Counseling
- Work and Career Issues
- Stress Management
- Personal Goal Achievement
- Spiritual Counseling
In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
My traditional skill set stems from incorporating:
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (which helps link our thoughts, feelings and behavior)
- Attachment-Based theories (which help us understand the roots of our beliefs about ourselves)
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (to help couples understand their negative cycle they are trapped in that makes them feel disconnected from each other)
What may set me apart from other therapists is that I also incorporate non-traditional skills such as:
- The Emotional Freedom Technique (also known as "Tapping", to use the mind-body connection to release feelings or beliefs that impede our physical and mental health)
- Reconnective Healing sessions (to bring the body into balance physically, emotionally, and spiritually which can produce relief from physical and emotional struggles)
- Spiritual Guidance from a Greater Loving Source
These skills are options offered to the client, and are never required.