As a psychotherapist, I am trained and skilled at providing individual therapy with adults and adolescents.
My treatment specialization includes:
- Depression and Anxiety
- Relationship Problems
- Teen Issues
- Grief Counseling
- Work and Career Issues
- Stress Management
- Personal Goal Achievement
- Spiritual Counseling
In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
My traditional skill set stems from incorporating:
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (which helps link our thoughts, feelings and behavior)
- Attachment-Based theories (which help us understand the roots of our beliefs about ourselves)
What may set me apart from other therapists is that I also incorporate non-traditional skills such as:
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing, to help the brain release trauma)
- The Emotional Freedom Technique (also known as "Tapping", to use the mind-body connection to release feelings or beliefs that impede our physical and mental health)
- Spiritual Guidance from a Greater Loving Source
These skills are options offered to the client, and are never required.